General contact information for the Gemeente Maastricht (municipality of Maastricht)
Mosae Forum 10
6211 DW Maastricht
The GemeenteLoket (Municipal Service Desk) is open from Monday to Wednesday 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM, on Thursday from 13.30 PM to 19.00 PM, and on Friday from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM. The GemeenteLoket (Municipal Service Desk) may be closed on Dutch holidays. Check the contact information (in Dutch) for details.
If possible, please make an appointment first. See contact information in the product.
6201 BZ Maastricht
E-mail, internet and telephone
- To talk to a municipal official: 14 043 or 0031 43 350 40 40.
- Complaints regarding environmental issues, outside office hours and stand-by for emergency duties, for reporting malfunctions and dangerous situations, outside office hours: 14 043 or 0031 43 350 40 40.
Burgerhandvest (Citizens’ Charter)
The Burgerhandvest describes how you can reach us and what you, as a citizen, can expect from us in terms of the services we provide. It is a kind of guarantee that we give you regarding the services we provide.
- You can reach us by telephone, Internet/e-mail, and the post or by visiting the GemeenteLoket.
- If you visit the GemeenteLoket and have an appointment, you will be helped within five minutes.
- If you visit the GemeenteLoket without an appointment, the maximum waiting time will be 20 minutes.
- If you phone us at 0031 43 350 40 40, you will first be offered a voice activated menu after which you will be answered by an employee within 20 seconds.
- If you write us a letter, you will receive a response by telephone or in writing within 4 weeks unless a different response time is mandated by law.
- If you have a complaint or comment regarding a public space, then it will be dealt with within 4 working days. If this is not possible, you will be informed accordingly no later than on the fifth day. We will then also inform you how we will deal with your information and within what timeframe.