Municipal service desk
Open during lockdown - by appointment only
MosaeForum is open Monday trough Friday during business hours. Also during the lockdown that started on Sunday, December 19, 2021. Please note: You can visit the municipality by appointment only. More information about our opening hours can be found on our contact information page.
- Keep a distance of one and a half metres.
- Wash your hands
- Complaints? Stay home and get tested, even if you have been vaccinated
- Make sure you have enough fresh air
- Work at home unless there is really no alternative.Face masks are compulsory in many public places where there is no corona access card. Also when you visit the municipality!
Coronavirus entry pass
From Sunday 19 December onwards, most places in the Netherlands where a corona entry pass is required are temporarily closed. On CoronaCheck-app you can learn how to get a digital or paper corona ticket. More information on the rules for using the corona access ticket can be found on the website of Rijksoverheid.
The permanent bicycle parking facilities at Vrijthof have been temporarily removed. Cyclists can use a provisional bicycle parking facility at the corner of Statenstraat/Keizer Karelplein. More info on a safe trip around town is available on the website of Maastricht Bereikbaar.
Support for entrepreneurs
The Dutch government extends the economic support package for entrepreneurs up to and including March 2022. This is because entrepreneurs, companies and employees will have to deal with stricter measures at least until 14 January 2022. Read more on the website of the Dutch government.
Until 14 January 2022, there is a ban on events. Read more about this on the website of the Dutch government. There is an exception for the following events, which are allowed to take place:
- Professional sports competitions (without an audience).
- Top-class competitions (without an audience).
- There is a maximum group size of 100 visitors. Visitors must keep 1.5 metres distance from each other.
- Regular weekly markets (this does not apply to Christmas markets, which are not permitted).
- Organised youth activities for children up to 18 years old are allowed (max. 50 people).