Moving & housing

Moving to Maastricht or change the address your registered at in Maastricht.

You can use an extract from the basisregistratie personen (BRP) (Municipal Personal Records) to show you are registered with the council. You may need this if a housing association asks for it. 

You will need to register with a council when you come to live in the Netherlands.