You can apply for a temporary parking permit using a form. You'll need the car's valid registration certificate. You also need to report:
- where you wish to park temporarily
- why you need to park there
- when and what time you wish to park there
- we will check if the vehicle is needed for the project
- there is a maximum number of temporary parking permits per location
- the permit is only valid in the street that is mentioned in the permit
- you must park in the parking areas
A temporary parking permit for an A zone is € 15 for every 24 hours or € 200 for 3 weeks (2017 rate).
The neighbourhoods Boschstraatkwartier, Binnenstad, Kommelkwartier, Wyck West, Wyck Oost, Sint Maartenspoort Zuid, Duitsepoort Noord, Heugemerweg Noord, Céramique, Statenkwartier en Jekerkwartier Zuid are A zones.
A temporary parking permit for a B zone is € 7,50 for every 24 hours or € 100 for 3 weeks (2017 rate).
The neighbourhoods Biesland, Brusselsepoort, Heugemerveld, Mariaberg, Randwyck, Scharn, Sint Maartenspoort Noord, Villapark-Sint Pieter-Jekerdal, Wittevrouweveld en Wyckerpoort are B zones.