Make an appointment
Would you like to make an appointment? Please call 14 043 (press 1 for English). You cannot visit the gemeente (municipality) without an appointment.
The gemeente has the following self service options:
- Let us know you are moving (back) to Maastricht from abroad
- Apply for a digital identity code (DigiD)
- Let us know you are moving abroad
- Report a change of address
- Report a problem
- Request a Personal Records Database (BRP) extract
- Register a birth
- Request a parking permit for residents
- Request a parking permit for students from abroad
- Request a milieupas (waste disposal pass)
Expat Centre Maastricht Region offers advice, services and guidance for expats and international organisations.
Need help or want to do something else? Please contact the gemeente.
- 28 February and 1 March 2022 - Carnival: closed
- 18 April 2022 - Easter Monday: closed
- 27 April 2022 - King's Day: closed
- 13 May 2022: municipal service desk and call centre in Mosae Forum are closed
- 26 and 27 May 2022 - Ascension Day and extra day off: closed
- 6 June 2022 - Whit Monday: closed
- 26 December 2022 - Boxing Day: closed
Our buildings are wheelchair accessible. Assistance dogs are welcome. Visitors can use toilets and an accessible toilet for disabled people.
PO box 1992
6201 BZ Maastricht
You can only pay by direct debit at the GemeenteLoket (municipal service desk). Cash and credit cards are not accepted.
Our press department is the first port of call for media enquiries. You can contact the press department by calling 043 - 350 42 00 or by sending an e-mail to pers [at] maastricht.nltitle="E-mail to pers [at] maastricht.nl".