Moving abroad

Are you moving abroad? Or will you live abroad for at least 8 months? Please notify us of your change of address. Even if you don’t sell your Maastricht house or rent it out. 

Deregistration certificate

Do you need a deregistration certificate? Let us know when you fill in the online notification of your change of address. You can check this at the municipality where you are going to live. 

We will pass on your change of address to several authorities, such as:

  • Tax Office
  • Health Insurer
  • Social Insurance Bank
  • Pension Fund

At you will read more about who has or does not have access to your data.