Is the Municipal Servicedesk open?
The services currently required by the Municipal Counter have been adapted to the measures taken in connection with the coronavirus. If you need something please check the website for the product you need. For each product you can see whether you can request it at this moment and how you can do so. You can't find the answer? Then you can also see per product how you can reach us.
You can find more information about our municipal services during Corona on the page Support point Corona. Do you have any questions about this? Please contact us by telephone on +31(0) 43 350 40 40.
Special opening hours / days we are closed
- 6 January closed from 14:00h.
- 24 February closed (Carnival)
- 25 February closed (Carnival)
- 13 April closed (Easter)
- 27 April closed (Kings Day)
- 4 May closed (Bridging day)
- 5 May closed (Liberation)
- 21 May closed (Ascension Day)
- 22 May closed (Bridging day)
- 1 June (Pentecost)
- 24 December open from 08:30 to 13:00 h.
- 25 December closed (Christmas Day)
- 26 December closed (Boxing Day)
- 31 December open from 08.30 to 13:00 h.
Our facilities are accessible for wheelchairs. Guide dogs are welcome. Toilets and toilets for disabled are available.
Do you need assistance? Call us upfront or visit our customer desk.
6201 BZ Maastricht
Pay with debit card
At the municipal office, you can only pay with a debit card. Cash is not accepted.