Is the Municipal Servicedesk open?
Yes, but only if you have an appointment. The services currently required by the Municipal Counter have been adapted to the measures taken in connection with the coronavirus. If you need something please check the website for the product you need. For each product you can see whether you can request it at this moment and how you can do so. You can't find the answer? Then you can also see per product how you can reach us.
Hygiene measures and health check
When you visit the Municipal Servicedesk, there are currently more precautions for your and our health.
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, stay at home! Our employees are not allowed to help you.
- In the past 24 hours, did you have any of the following symptoms: nasal cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, coughing, shortness of breath, elevated temperature or a fever (above 38 degrees Celsius), sudden loss of taste and smell?
- Does anyone in your household have these symptoms: fever or shortness of breath?
- Have you had the coronavirus and has it been diagnosed in the past 7 days (via a laboratory test)?
- Does anyone in your household have the coronavirus and have you had contact with him or her in the past 14 days while he or she still had complaints?
- Are you in quarantine because you have had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the coronavirus?
If you can answer all questions with NO, you can go to your appointment. The following rules apply:
- If possible, come alone.
- Be on time. Are you more than 10 minutes early? Then please wait outside.
- Disinfect your hands upon entry.
- Keep 1.5 meters apart.
- Follow the indicated walking routes and directions.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Together, we’ll get corona under control.
Special opening hours / days we are closed
- 1 June (Pentecost)
- 24 December open from 08:30 to 13:00 h.
- 25 December closed (Christmas Day)
- 26 December closed (Boxing Day)
- 31 December open from 08.30 to 13:00 h.
Our facilities are accessible for wheelchairs. Guide dogs are welcome. Toilets and toilets for disabled are available.
Do you need assistance? Call us upfront or visit our customer desk.
6201 BZ Maastricht
Pay with debit card
At the municipal office, you can only pay with a debit card. Cash is not accepted.