Open during lockdown - by appointment only
MosaeForum is open Monday through Friday during business hours. Also during the lockdown that started on Sunday, December 19, 2021. Please note: You can visit the municipality by appointment only.
Conduct your business online
You can request an extract from the basic register online. You can register a birth online (in Dutch only). And you or the mortician can register death (in Dutch only). You can also use the website to report a change of address.
Make your appointment personally
Unfortunately there are currently companies active on the Internet that offer to make an appointment for you with the municipality. For a fee. Please be careful with this! You can simply make your appointment directly with us. It is free, easy and safe.
- 28 February and 1 March 2022 Carnival: closed
- 18 April 2022 Easter Monday: closed
- 27 April 2022 King's Day: closed
- 13 May 2022: City Counter and call centre in Mosae Forum closed
- 26 and 27 May 2022 Ascension Day and bridging day: closed
- 6 June 2022 Whit Monday: closed
- 26 December 2021 Boxing Day: closed
Are you from the media? Then you can contact us via 043 - 350 42 00 or sen an e-mail to pers [at] maastricht.nl.
Our facilities are accessible for wheelchairs. Guide dogs are welcome. Toilets and toilets for disabled are available.
Do you need assistance? Call us upfront or visit our customer desk.
6201 BZ Maastricht
At the municipal office, you can only pay with a debit card. Cash is not accepted.